ICON Corporate Governance
ICON’s corporate governance practices are a mix of industry-specific experience and operations experience that allows ICON to provide value to its customers.
ICON’s mission is simple: be a valuable asset to our customers. Whether it is third party logistics services, construction services or electrical/low voltage system installations, ICON’s focus is on providing value to its customers.
ICON’s customers can expect ICON to:
- Solve complex challenges in time-sensitive situations.
- Provide on-time, on-budget services.
- Value relationships over transactions.
- Deliver exceptional service.
- Bring decades of experience to the table.
- Be a certified DVBE and SBE company.
ICON’s mission is also to work with companies who:
- Believe in the greater purpose of their work, such as reinvesting into the infrastructure of America.
- Make a meaningful impact in their communities
- Look to work with a company that believes in integrity, service, commitment, family values, and serving our nation’s veterans.
Our strategic relationships allow us to better serve our clients. As a source of valuable industry insight, we aim to help customers take advantage of new opportunities. Our goal is to maximize the value we can deliver as a supplier and to establish long-term business relationships.
Our vision is to become the best utility sector services provider in the industry, not only by the opinion of our customers, but also by the opinion of those who work for ICON, and the communities and veterans we impact along the way.
Why Choose Us
Working with ICON means being more than a customer — you become our partner. As a partner, you become a part of a larger vision of making a difference in our American communities.
ICON is a company that believes in integrity, service, and commitment to excellence in every job we do.